Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 1996 12:04:20 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Testing DE driver

I'm testing Matt Thomas' experimental DE driver.  Well sort of.  What
would be a good way to stress test this driver?  All I've done so far with
the driver was a few large sup sessions and running NetScape.

Also, how do I check to see if there are any ipintrq drops?

-mh

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F 2-5-12, Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,