Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:38:00 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Team <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Autohell with Anjuta -- any possible solutions?

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

I've tried absolutely every single thing I can imagine to try to get the
Autobreak tools to work with Anjuta, but I just can't do it. Every
single thing I try leads to another problem. I can't believe that Anjuta
is a maintained port if it's this broken. I'd attach various outputs of
my problems but there's so many that I'm sure I'd upset some people with
the sheer bulk of so many attachments. Please, someone, anyone, show me
the light.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--