Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 15:53:41 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: Donations.

Yeap, I would like to see one of those fancy java news sticker.
Who knows maybe Yahoo wold care to donate theirs. Whats the connection
with the FreeBSD Fund Raising Project? Simple spread the word .
Maybe we could even extent the news sticker idea to a world wide
local news network complet with AD space.

For now, the news sticker , should we decide is a cool idea , should
go on www.freebsd.org . <Donate today, http://www.thinker.org 65000
images  currently being served by FreeBSD, Have you ever crammed 20000 users
on your PC box. http://www.best.net , did ,  Yahoo, runs on FreeBSD >
Well, okay I am not much of news clip artist. I am sure we have
journalists in the house.

	Amancio