Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 12:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Adam Ulmer <ulmer@ulmer.iserver.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHA-1520a and 3.1-RELEASE: will they work?

No, 3.1 doesn't support the aic driver (not yet camified), so
you can't use the AHA-1520 with it.  However there's some new
aic code in -stable in the last few days so there may be some
work on it underway.  (I have one of these cards so I'm interested.)
Note also Adaptec scsi pccards also use this driver.

	Annelise