Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 00:37:37 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, davej@wsnet.co.za
Subject:   Re: Freebsd to Exchange server

On Saturday 22 May 2004 03:09, Dave Johnson wrote:
> hi all
>
> Some help pleas
>
> See www.webdev.za.net/gold.htm for the network diagram and additional
> notes
>
> We are trying to access an Exchange server that is sitting on a Freebsd
> network from the Internet and not having any luck.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

The freebsd-questions mailing list is the appropriate place to ask questions
like this.  This mailing list is for developers working on the FreeBSD
networking implementation itself.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com