Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2000 01:05:04 -0500
From:      "Mark A. Hummel" <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   qcad port install failed.  Now what?

--------------99B5A85DEC4A6415701F9E99

I made some progress on the qcad port.  I downloaded the new port from
the BSD site and did a make install.  Everything seems to go well
although a bit slow until I realized that the tar ball was over 4 megs
compressed.  Anyway, it finally errored out.

From the attached text file.  It looks to me like I don't have enough
disk space so, since I'm a newbie, I did some research.  I hit the book
and keyword searches of the man pages.  I found df! How can a slice of
my drive be more than 100%?

The question is what should I do next?  I assume I either need to free
up some disk space or expand one or more of my slices.

Mark
--------------99B5A85DEC4A6415701F9E99

/usr: write failed, file system is full
moc_showimg.o: No space left on device
{standard input}: Assembler messaes:
{standard input}:758: FATAL: Can't write moc_showimg.o: No space left on device

gmake: ***[examples] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt20.
*** Error code 1

--------------99B5A85DEC4A6415701F9E99

Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ad1s1a     49583    46579     -962   102%    /
/dev/ad1s1f    876703   860834   -54267   107%    /usr
/dev/ad1s1e     19815     3211    15019    18%    /var
procfs              4        4        0   100%    /proc