Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 2010 07:56:18 -0500
From:      "Peter Arshi" <parshi@msicanada.net>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   E-commerce Gateway

=A0

E-commerce Payment Gateway Solution:
(E-commerce Gateway Solution for United States and Canadian Merchants)

=A0

Federated Payments- USA Merchant Accounts

MSI Canada- Canadian Merchant Accounts=20

=A0

=A0

About Us

Federated Payments / MSI Canada is a credit card payment processor in the =
United=20
States and Canadian marketplace.=A0 We have an =93A=94 Industry Rating =
with the BBB=20
(Better Business Bureau) and annually process over 2 billion dollars in =
credit=20
card payment transactions. Established in 1998, Federated Payments =
recently=20
took its place as one of the Top 50 Payment Processors in the Industry =
and=20
is considered the fastest growing Processor according to the Neilson =
Report.=A0=20
We service more than 20,000 merchants across the country and employ 150 =
sales=20
support and technical staff in the United States and Canada. Federated =
Payments=20
operates as Merchant Services Inc. Canada (MSI Canada) as its Canadian =
operations.=20

=A0

Recognizing the Gateway Problem

We are aware of the difficulties web developers experience when adding =
shopping=20
carts to sites and then to face security compliance issues when Payment =
Gateways=20
are to be integrated.=A0 In most cases, the client=92s bank does not =
support an=20
online payment gateway solution. This begins the clients search to find =
the=20
right bank that will approve or provide a payment gateway that can comply =
to=20
the shopping cart security standards.=A0=A0 After this step is complete, =
the client=20
is left to babysit the bank to ensure correspondence is maintained with =
the=20
web developer until task is complete.=A0=20

=A0

For any developer, dropping the ball at the end is simply bad practice =
hence=20
integrating PayPal saves the client from anguish and despair temporarily. =
PayPal=20
charges high credit card processing rates which leads to even more client =
despair=20
in the end. Professionalism is lost when the gateway page re-directs the =
customer=20
to a process he is not interested in fulfilling. =A0PayPal should be =
considered=20
an additional feature and not the primary gateway function. Required =
customer=20
sign-ups and account verification processes deter customers from =
returning=20
to PayPal sites. Client loses retention momentum=2E

=A0

SafePay Solution=20

The SafePay Gateway Program is a solution for merchants to process online =
in=20
a secured manner without giving up large profits for processing. We offer =
the=20
=93Lowest Rate Guarantee=94 to every client that comes on board. Included =
with=20
the SafePay Program is the Backend Gateway which enables clients a =
backend=20
to enter orders manually, to put customers on recurring payments, pull =
reports,=20
customizable fields, download/upload Quick Books file feature , multiple =
user=20
with Admin control features and much more. =A0A demo will be provided to =
your=20
client for training by our technicians=2E

=A0

=A0

SafePay Payment Gateway Solution Features:=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Enables real-time online transaction processing

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Fully CISP and PCI Certified

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Free Quick Click Shopping Cart- Or connect with =
over 80 certified=20
shopping carts

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Recurring Billing- Bill your customers daily, =
weekly or monthly for=20
as many payments as requires

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Cardholder Authentication Card Programs: Verified =
by Visa, MasterCard=20
SecureCode

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Virtual Terminal-=A0 With a Level 3 intuitive =
user interface, you will=20
be able to authorize, process and manage credit card transactions =
manually=20
from any computer that has an internet connection.=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 API Integration- With API Integration solution =
your merchants will=20
utilize the highest level of secure transaction infrastructure available.=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Batch Upload Process- With batch upload =
processing you will be able=20
to control and approve transactions manually prior to settlement.=A0 The =
batch=20
processing system automatically allocates the batches in 1/16 bins and =
reduces=20
overall processing time to a fraction of your competitors.=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Electronic Check- Electronic Check is a payment =
solution that enables=20
online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check =
payments=20
directly from their Web site=92s storefront or through the Virtual =
Terminal.=A0=20
By accepting electronic checks, you are able to expand the payment =
options=20
available to your customers and thereby increase sales. =A0

=A0

=A0

Solution Option 1=20

Federated Payments and MSI Canada offers one of the best Payment Gateway =
programs=20
in the industry known as Safepay. To simplify the shopping cart =
integration=20
to our payment gateway, here are some free shopping carts we support:

=A0

Free Supported Shopping Carts:

=A0

OsCommerce.com, nopdesign.com, virtuemart.net, zencart.com, =
precisionweb.net=A0=20
=A0

=A0

Solution Option 2

Our technicians are equipped to handle any type of shopping cart in the =
marketplace.=20
Custom built designs are accepted with additional security compliance =
testing.=20
This means that the majority of shopping carts fall into compliance with =
our=20
payment gateway solution after testing=2E

=A0

Simple Process=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 When an e-commerce site is ready for a Payment =
Gateway, a member of=20
our team will need to contact your client and provide the best credit =
card=20
rates for their industry=2E

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0Send an e-mail to Mr. Arshi with the client =
and designated developer=20
details.=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 As part of the package, we will offer your =
clients the =93Lowest Rate=20
Guarantee=94.=A0 For any bank, association or processor that can beat our =
credit=20
card rates, we will match or beat them over and over again. Guaranteed. =
=A0=A0This=20
leaves your client to have the best possible rates all the time.=20
Contact:
Peter Arshi
Regional Sales Executive
(International Partnerships Program)
tf:=A0=A0 +1-888-743-5458
fx:=A0=A0 +1-888-743-5457

ce:=A0 +1-647-284-4678
em: parshi@msicanada.net

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 We offer very competitive online transaction =
rates for Visa, MasterCard,=20
Amex, Discover, JCB,=A0 and Diners Club. Merchant rates will range based =
on sales=20
volumes, credit card type and nature of business. Rates will vary=2E

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Once the contract is complete and approval is =
obtained from our head=20
office, one of our technicians will be in contact with the designated =
developer=20
for gateway integration and testing via e-mail.=A0 The Developer will be =
provided=20
with style choices for the Payment Gateway and/or Shopping Cart for =
client=20
for review.=20

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Once the style(s) are selected, the gateway =
and/or shopping cart code=20
will be connected by our technician with the help of your developer.=A0 =
This=20
arrangement can be further discussed with technician=2E

=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Once functionality and security compliance are =
tested and passed,=20
your client is ready to make his first sale on his website.=20

=A0

We are introducing Safepay to web developers as it is an essential tool =
to=20
maintain and sustain retention in this competitive marketplace.=A0 Our =
strong=20
reputation as a Payment Processor will enable your company to provide a =
=93Complete=94=20
E-commerce solution to your clients from start to finish. We guarantee =
it.=20
=A0If have any questions, please contact Mr. Peter Arshi.=20

=A0

=A0

=A0

Peter Arshi

MSI Canada
Regional Sales Executive
(International Partnerships Program)
tf:=A0=A0 +1-888-743-5458
fx:=A0=A0 +1-888-743-5457

ce:=A0 +1-647-284-4678
em: parshi@msicanada.net

=A0
In Association with:

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply with =
"remove"
in the subject line.