Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:57:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      vass D <vassd2000@yahoo.com>
To:        Alfatrion <alfatrion@cybertron.tmfweb.nl>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: upgrade  -  newbie

Alfatrion thanx for your answer. just removed /usr/src
as u said.

when i try to upgrade from stand/sysinstall though i
get
error message that the cd does not seem to be a valid
freebsd cd and it cant retrieve the stuff.
the cdrom is iso image mounted in /cdrom and contains
the file '4.3-install.iso'.

any ideas what happens? is there any special way to
deal with iso files?

thanx a lot and looking forward to your response.