Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        kmc@gnd.com
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: FreeBSD Hardware - Commercial Vendors]

%> Not a problem, though if you'd be so kind as to furnish a short
%> paragraph of HTML for the purpose, it would happen a lot faster. :-)
%
%I hope my mailer does this right :)  HTML source for paragraph begins

Kevin,

Your entry will appear around 1700 PDT (0000 GMT) at the following URL:
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html>;

I did a little editing so that it would match the other entries in form.
Please check on your entry tomorrow to ensure that it is to your satisfaction.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program