Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:45:03 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: notification-area-applet no longer crash at logout..

> > Umm, I think there's something wrong with menu? Because, when I am
>trying to
> > edit the menu by
> > applications:/// in the Nautilus2 and it doesn't change the menu until I
> > have to logout. It doesn't happen in Gnome 2.1.x and rc version. Looks
>like,
> > I will have to reinstall them with fam to get stuff work better.
>
>This is a bug.  I've been discussing this with the GNOME people.  A bug
>has been filed, but the ID escapes me.

Hehe, ok.. I don't use menu thought, but two users over at bsdforums are
having this problem, so I test on the fresh install of Gnome 2.2. Somehow, I
am thinking that 2.1.x, beta and rc versions are more stable than the final
release. The Gnome team must have made some mistakes in the final version,
but nobody's perfect.

Cheers,
Mezz