Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 04:20:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adept <adept@www.cep.yale.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG

Excuse me for the interruption but for two weeks now I've been trying to
get off this mailing list.

I've sent mail to majordomo, I've sent mail to freebsd-mobile-request,
I've sent mail to every human address that I could find, asking to be
taken off the list but no one answerse me.

What does it take to get taken off this mailing list?  I'd like to
unsubscribe adept@cep.yale.edu which is not identical to the address that
sendmail currently slaps on my outgoing mails.  Since I don't control the
machine I can't change that.

Please will the person who runs this list take me off the list.

Thank you--much obliged.

Ben.