Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:43:46 -0300 (EST)
From:      Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dial-in servers

Hi,

I'm using one FBSD box with cyclades multi-serial card (64 serial ports).

I would like to put another server with 64 ports. I can to authenticate
via NIS but in this case my scripts won't limit amount of hours in
month. In my script I take number of hours from wtmp (last comand).

With terminal severs (like Livinston, Portmaster...) the authenticate
occour via Radius or Tacacs runnig in another machine, this is good.

I'm looking for old messages for PAM, Radius+getty and SASL but I haven't
one solution easy. Are there any easy solution? Are there any ppp or getty
to authenticate via radius or tacacs?

Sorry for my english mistakes,
Paulo Fragoso.

"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
						-David Filo, Yahoo!