Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 13:41:28 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        pst@freebsd.org, ats@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   kermit bug fix

Hi pst & ast (listed in ports/comms/kermit/Makefile)
CC ports

I append a new comms/kermit/patches/patch-ac

Would you care to do any of:
	corroborate it
	feed it back to columbia,
	commit it (when ports/ unfreezes) ?
		(Though I have commit privs, I'd like another set of eyes
		on it first please :-)
Thanks
--------

Patch by jhs@freebsd.org for cku190.tar.gz
after error in manual reported by Stuart.Arnold <n1epo4tl@ibmmail.com>
& corroborated by jhs.

*** kermit.1.orig	Tue Oct 11 16:32:59 1994
--- kermit.1	Mon Nov 20 13:23:38 1995
***************
*** 577,583 ****
     \\Feval(expr)        evaluate arithmetic expression
     \\Fexecute(m a)      execute macro "m" with parameters "a"
     \\Ffiles(f)          number of files matching file spec
!    \\Findex(a1,a2,a3)   position of string a2 in a1, starting at pos a3
     \\Flength(arg)       length of the string "arg"
     \\Fliteral(arg)      copy argument literally, no evaluation
     \\Flower(arg)        convert to lower case
--- 577,583 ----
     \\Feval(expr)        evaluate arithmetic expression
     \\Fexecute(m a)      execute macro "m" with parameters "a"
     \\Ffiles(f)          number of files matching file spec
!    \\Findex(a1,a2,a3)   position of string a1 in a2, starting at pos a3
     \\Flength(arg)       length of the string "arg"
     \\Fliteral(arg)      copy argument literally, no evaluation
     \\Flower(arg)        convert to lower case
Julian

Julian H. Stacey      EMAIL: jhs@freebsd.org  WEB: http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/