Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 13:36:31 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Patrik_=C5str=F6m?= <patrik.astrom@tv3.se>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Timezone or/and Frontpage Server Extensions

Hello !

I hope im not of topic for this mailing list.

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.2-Releng and Apache 1.2.4 with Frontpage server
extension version 2.0 p2 for bsd/os 2.1
Installing and configuring was no problem and installing all the
webpages was no problem either.

But ...

When I open an existing document, modify it and try to save it, I get
the following error message: "A more recent version of 'document' has
been saved to the server by (unknown) on 25.5.1997 16:04:19. Do you want
to replace this with your file?"

and after visiting http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/faq2.htm#modify I tried
to set the TZ environment with both "set" and "env" nothing helped, is
it me that don't understand the answer or ???.
f someone have had the same problem and solved this then please contact
me.

Most gratefull for any answers or suggestions.

Best regards.
Patrik Astrom, Tv3 Stockholm
Email: patrik.astrom@tv3.se
http://www.tv3.se