Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:18:57 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        flygt@sr.se, Crag C Wolfe <cw4h+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kern.flp and mfsroot.flp

At 07:57 PM 3/8/99 +0100, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 01:52:05PM -0500, Crag C Wolfe wrote:
>> All I want to know is where these 2 files are found on any of the FTP
>> mirrors
>
>It's really not that difficult, since they are in the floppies
>directory!

I know the original question's been answered, but I'd just like to point
out that despite the fact that the location of the *.flp files is
_completely_ obvious to some people, others have no idea what you're
talking about (and this is bad since UNIX systems don't do what you want
unless you tell them to).  Be a little understanding with the newbies
(especially those from the realm of Microsoft).

-charon