Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 05:39:41 -0800
From:      Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@ethereal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Natd question

I need to know how to do something using NatD, and can't find any
good online resources for this. Being strapped cash-wise for a few
more weeks, buying the Ora book on firewalls is impossible.

What I have is 3 computers, 4 NICs, and a cable modem. I also have 4
IPs, though I think I will only need 3.

What I want is for the cable modem to plug into the FreeBSD box's
primary NIC, and the in-house subnet of 2 windoze machines plugged
into it's secondary NIC. I would like to use NatD to do a one-for-one
address translation on the IPs for the windows machine.

So, assuming: