Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:53:43 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.5 release date?

I see 4.5 is at rc3 now, it the site says there will be one more rc. Any =
idea=20
when the final release will be available for download in iso? For some re=
ason=20
I thought it would have been around the 20 of this month. I must've read=20
something wrong somewhere.
--=20
Chip W
www.wiegand.org
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patc=
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.