Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:14:59 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Tim Sanker <god@winblowz.com>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No available tunnel device

> Brian,
>
> It showes tun0 - tun9 just like I have in the kernel.

Does it make a difference if you

  # cd /dev
  # sh ./MAKEDEV tun10

The only other thing I can think of is to step through the
bundle_Create() function with gdb to find out what the problem is :-/

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>