Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:36:00 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD writer + USB suggestions please

	For a variety of reasons we are getting a CD burner at work. Mostly for
compatability (and other) reasons we are going with a USB model. Does
anyone have any experience with the following:

http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/jump/storage/spressa/product/product_crx100ex2.html#

or any other suitable model? High performance is not a requirement so much
as durability, reliability and portability (read, we have to be able to use
it with windows too).

Thanks,

Doug