Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:08:35 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nathan Wertman <Nathan.Wertman@Colorado.EDU>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys 56k/ 10/100 PC Card

I recently installed FreeBSD 4.0-Release on my Compaq Presario 1680 (200
Mhz) Laptop.  I know very little about PCMCIA technology and i would like
references to some through documentation on how PCMCIA is implemented in
FreeBSD.  My question is one of more confusion rather than incompetince
(sp?) I would like to know what PAO is, if it would help me get my Linksys
card up and running, why can't I find PAO for 4.0-Release, etc.  Mainly I
would like to just get my card (Ethernet is more important than the Modem,
but I would like that too) up so that I can tinker with the PCMCIA
material that I would find on the net.  If anyone knows how to set up this
card, or has a URL for this card I would really appreciate it.

Nathan Wertman

			"Those who will not reason, are bigots,
			 those who cannot, are fools,
			 and those who dare not are slaves."

				- George Gordon Noel Byron (1788 - 1824)
				  (Lord Byron)