Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2007 23:20:54 +0100
From:      Andy Rozman <andy@triera.net>
To:        James Mansion <james@mansionfamily.plus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cut down JRE

James Mansion wrote:
> Does anyone know what the state of either of those is?  The bits I
> ripped out of
> rt.jar and the i386 directory was graphics and multimedia, so if those
> bits
> aren't complete I don't mind.  I do mind whether rxtx works though.
>
> James

Hi James !

Rxtx is external library and I think that is not dependant on any
"extended" classes. You should probably go through all imports in rxtx
jar classes, to verify this.

Ok. I have gone through it (fast, not very detailed)
java.io.*
java.util.*
java.util.logging.*
java.io.*
java.awt.*
java.awt.event.*

Hope this helps a litlle. You did mean rxtx COM API right?

Andy