Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:02:25 +0600
From:      "Samuel E. Romero" <ser@hon.hn>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: Help with Bocaboard 2016 silo overflow's

Doe's ppp (slirp, ppp or pppd) uses the disk for something when
receiving a request for connection?.  When I try to connect a Win95
Machine with dial-up networking with any of those programs, the same
happens, and I got nothing on the PC.

--
Samuel E. Romero                              Soluciones Internacionales
ser@hon.hn                                               Honduras On Net