Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:19:54 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        NetOne - Doichin Dokov <root@net1.cc>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, farrokhi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: openospfd-4.0_2

NetOne - Doichin Dokov wrote:
> Hi,

Dear Doichin,

Some people from Snow.nl have a test setup that actively uses the
openospf that you are refering to. I used that both on 6.X and on
7.x based machines, without any problems. There are around 8 nodes
in the network talking in the same OSPF network.

If you want you can send me your configuration and we'll try to
reproduce it.

Thanks,
Remko

--