Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:18:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ryan Masse <rmasse@mastery.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   adduser script

I've migrated my server from slack to fbsd 4.1.1 stable...

I've noticed when adding users, their home directories are chmod'd to
755 allowing others read access to the contents of their folder. I've
tried editing the contents of /usr/sbin/adduser wherever there was a 755 i
replaced it with 711 but when creteing a new user using the modified
script it still creates the home directories with read access (755).

Can anyone give me some suggestions other than manually adding the users
to remidying my prob?

thx in advance,
Ryan