Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:08:57 +0100
From:      Johan Allard <allard@netman.se>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   zp0 multicasting question

Hello,

I am sitting here and experimenting with my laptop with an 3com 3c589D
card. It works fine with the zp driver from 2.2.5-RELEASE but it doesn't
have any MULTICAST option set in ifconfig. Therefore I installed the
PAO-971211 and everything compiled perfectly. After som testing i got
everything configured and running. The only problem I have now is that i
get really, really bad performance on my network card. During a regular
tcpdump the kernel drops aprox 50% of all packets. Does anyone have any idea?

//johan allard