Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 03:00:34 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        jfieber@freebsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org

Is thread preservation, e.g. when I do a search for "laptop AND IBM"
and I get my 25 hits, clicking on a given article should enable me to
travel up and down in the discussion thread with little up and down
arrows (or something) displayed along with the message.

I mean, if my keyword search has brought me smack-dab into a juicy
thread about the exact subject I'm curious about, it stands to reason
that I'd want to read the related articles, yes?

How hard would this be to do?  I'm guessing "hard, or I'd have done
it already, eh!" as an answer. ;)

					Jordan