Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:33:37 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xswallow port submission completely forgotten?

FWIW, I get no problems accessing either the page, or the XSwallow
versions it links to - both the 1.0.15 fbsd binary version and
the source tarball link are fetched fine from here.

[root@ringwraith /usr/ports/distfiles]# fetch http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/publink/X/XswallowSource-1.0.18.tar.gz
Receiving XswallowSource-1.0.18.tar.gz (50276 bytes): 100%
50276 bytes transferred in 2.3 seconds (21.50 kBps)
[root@ringwraith /usr/ports/distfiles]#

G'luck,
Peter Pentchev

--
When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish.