Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:48:14 +0100
From:      "Stefano Ceci" <stefano.ceci@aruba.it>
To:        <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Terratec TValue Radio - Chipset Brooktree 878

Hello all, I've posted this message in questions ml (without answers)
and now I'm trying here. I'm running a stable version of FreeBSD and all
my PC components are correctly recognized. All except one: a Terratec
Tvalue Radio with both television and radio tuner. That card is based on
chipset Brooktree 878 and Philips tuner. I've installed the bt848/878
driver that already were in my system, added entry on the kernel conf
and made the node exactly as I've read in the man pages. Then, after
reboot, I've seen that a bt878 chip were found on bkt0 device. Then I've
installed fxtv and some fmradio applications but i cannot hear any
sound! I can see only TV footage while Radio apps don't find any
station. Sorry, but at this moment I don't have the dmesg output, this
post is just for attempt to see if someone have correctly configurated
the same card under FreeBSD. As I can, I'll post the dmesg's output.
Thanks
Stefano