Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au, archie@whistle.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken device LKM in 2.2

> well it works with this change and doesn't even compile without it..
> terry (who originaly wrote it) works here now, and blessed it..
> and I can't see a problem..
> how much do you need?
> I'm planning on committing it myself unless someone gets to it first.

Something like this was broken in -current and I kicked it, look
there to see if we're talking the same thing.

I don't have source here so I can't help right now.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval