Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:23:52 -0500
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Wayne Pascoe" <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ipfilter/ipmon log msgs

Did ipf -V and the which command on both ipf & ipmon and they are
both in same directory.
The only thing that look questionable is ipf -V says  log flags:  0
= none set.
Does this mean   ipfilter_flags=""   or  ipmon_flags="-Ds"

What is this talking about??

In rc.conf I have

ipfilter_enable="YES"
ipfilter_flags=""
ipnat_enable="YES"
ipmon_enable="YES"
ipmon_flags="-Ds"

Is there a ipfilter web site that I can check  man info page on
ipmon to see if it has newer information that what FBSD has in it's
man ipmon which would mean that the new man info was not updated
into the new FBSD release of ipfilter which happened in FBSD 4.7