Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:43:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole@cdcsd.k12.ny.us>
To:        John Flowers <John.Flowers@botcc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kmix

John Flowers <John.Flowers@botcc.com> said:
> Jaime the ls -l /dev/mix* shows:
> lrwxrwxrwx     1    root    wheel                 6 Feb 19 18:00
> /dev/mixer -> mixer0
> crwxrwxrwx    1    root    wheel       30,     0 Feb 19 18:00
> /dev/mixer0
>
> I did a makedev on the appropriate sound devices.  What are some of the
> devices I can be missing.

	I'm not sure.  I just wanted to make sre that you were able to make sounds
before getting into making your mixer work correctly.  Speaking of which, do
any of the other mixers work correctly?  I use one for windowmaker and haven't
had a problem with it.  I think that there's a no-frills version in the ports
called xmixer or something like that.  Do either of those work?

							Jaime

--
Network Administrator
Cairo-Durham Central School District