Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:51:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "mc@ark.org" <mc@ark.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with 2.1R master CD?

I have the Nov '95 Infomagic BSDisc, and a number of packages cleanly
fail to install from it, pkg_add failing with a -1 error code. I was
wondering if this is a fault with the master CD release, only
Infomagic's 2.1 distribution, or of course a problem with my individual
CD.

Has anyone had problems installing any of these from the Infomagic
or Walnut Creek 2.1R CDs, or for that matter from any 2.1 distribution? :

inn
tcp_wrapper
ircii
elm