Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:34:42 -0700
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unix Groups and Stuff

I was reading in a Microtimes magazine and I came across a listing for a
Unix Users group.  If any of you are in the Orange County (California) area
you might want to check out www.uuasc.org  That's Unix Users Association of
Southern California.  In the listing and on their page they mention that
they welcome all Unix users to matter what flavor they prefer (Solaris,
SVR4, Linux, ..., BSD).

I figured that User Groups are a good form of Unix Advocacy so I decided to
let you all know about this Group.  They might not be FreeBSD centric, but
at least they claim to be openminded.

Joey Garcia