Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2006 02:50:32 +0200
From:      "Jan-Erik Moon" <jan@1kdigital.com>
To:        <garga@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qmail-1.03_4

Hi,

First - a happy new year to the FreeBSD community.

I found a small bug in qmail ports Makefile. WITH_AUTHCRAM knob modifies the
SELECTED_OPTIONS variable by adding "cram-md5=yes". When WITH_AUTHCRAM is
not defined, "cram-md5=no" is added. These values actually should be
"cram_md5=yes" and "cram_md5=no". (See README.spamcontrol).

I discovered this bug when I tried to disable CRAM-MD5. Spamcontrol seems to
have CRAM-MD5 auth enabled by default, so the only effective value is
"cram_md5=no".

PS. Have you had time to think about the custom error patch?

Thank you,
Jan-Erik Moon