Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 1996 15:43:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Homer W. Smith" <homer@lightlink.com>
To:        Bruce Bauman <boot@mosquito.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, Bruce Bauman <boot@itchy.mosquito.com>
Subject:   Re: sendmail virtual domains...

     hash or dbm is up to you and which you have, they do the
same thing only differently.

     As for the rules, that too is up to you, mine do work for me.

     Homer

Homer Wilson Smith                            Art Matrix - Lightlink
homer@lightlink.com                           Internet Access, Ithaca NY
(607) 277-0959         info@lightlink.com     http://www.lightlink.com