Date:      Fri, 22 May 98 10:14:40 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b and telefon answering

> From: Stefan Herrmann <stefan@asterix.webaffairs.net>

> Hi,
>
> now that I have i4b with isppp running, I am interessted in getting the
> answering machine running. But I haven't found any information how to do
> this.

#==============================================================================
# ENTRY: telephone answering
#==============================================================================
entry

name                    = TEL34        # name for reference
usrdevicename           = tel           # ipr, tel, rbch
usrdeviceunit           = 1             # unit number

isdncontroller          = 0             # contoller to use or -1 to use any
isdnchannel             = -1            # channel (1/2) to use or 0 or -1 for any

                                        # numbers used to verify at DIAL IN
local-phone-incoming    = 82834         # this is my number
remote-phone-incoming   = *             # anyone can call in

dialin-reaction         = answer        # accept, reject, ignore, answer
alert                   = 25            # wait 25 sec before answering

answerprog              = record        # program to run

b1protocol              = raw           # hdlc, raw

idletime-incoming       = 20            # 5 seconds idle timeout

The program I use is the C-Hack in the contrib dir.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!