Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:21:31 +0300 (MSK)
From:      cgrecu@exp437.sorostm.ro (Calin GRECU)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   drivers

		Dear Sirs,

	My name is Colin Grecu, I'm from Timisoara (Romania). I have a FreeBSD set from Walnut
Creek (2.1.5 august 1996). Due to some hardware incompatibility problems with my CD ROM unit, I'm
unable to use it from FreeBSD. Please tell me what to do, where to find some CD ROM driver.
My CD ROM is an 8x IDE from BTC.

	In other words, I must tell You that I'm very satisfied with the current release of the
FreeBSD. I'ts a powerfull OS and I'm pround to have it.

	Hoping to get an answer to my question,

	Colin Grecu

PS.

	Keep up the good work!
EXPONENT 437 SRL					COMPUTERS & PERIPHERALS
EMAIL: cgrecu@exp437.sorostm.ro				TEL/FAX: +4056 208079