Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:16:37 -0600
From:      Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
To:        Chris Federico <cfederico@natca.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compatability

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:36:50 -0500  Chris Federico wrote:
 +------------------
 | I stumbled across your website and was intrigued by your
 | OS.  However, one thing I couldn't find was any mention of
 | compatability with software designed for other OS's.
 | Basically, I'm hoping I can rid myself of Win98 and still
 | run all of my win98 software.  Can I?
 |
 | Thanks
 | Chris Federico

The simple answer?  No.  The more complex answer.  There are lots
of interesting options for you once you choose to take the plunge.
Like most things in life that are worthwhile, the trip is not a
simple one, But the rewards can be enormous.  I applaud you for
taking the first step.

chris
--
    Chris Fedde