Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:53:00 +0200
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT fixes

> Are you sure your hardware is totally OK?  Building OOo is a much
> bigger stress test than buildworld and instability might be a sign
> of flaky hardware.

Yep, I am quite certain it's related to -CURRENT. It's got to do with
the scheduler changes and keeps getting better every time I cvsup world.
I am now building openoffice-1.1-devel on yesterday's -CURRENT with no
problems so far.

> I got exactly the same thing on -STABLE.  I tried comparing the
> two $HOME/OpenOffice.org* directories but didn't see anything
> interesting before I gave up.

Maybe it's got to do with how the language sub ports are being built
now? Some change in that infrastructure might have triggered it.

- Bartosz