Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:50:14 +1000 (EST)
From:      Winston Mattson <s9762907@minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        s9762907@minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU
Subject:   downloading via ftp server

Hello,

I would like to download all the free bsd files (rel 2.2.6 I think the
version is called) to a local server on my network and then install it
from their.

Do you have the full release in one file or broken up into a couple so
that downloading is eayser?  If you don't would you be able to put the
directory in to compressed zip files for example to make it easyer to
download?  Say about 25+meg each??

If you do, what would the ftp server address and the directory location
be?

Your advice would be greatly appriciated,

Regards

Winston