Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:43:28 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Leon <leonmk@optonline.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Printer

--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/

On Monday, 27 December 2004 at 14:25:39 -0500, Leon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a "BSD5.3"
> I'm trying to set-up a printer.(Dell AIO A960)
> I think, that this printer made by "Lexmark".
> They have one looks like what I have(Lexmark X6170)
>
> I do not know if  "BSD" support this printer.

Neither, in all probability, does anybody else.  I'm pretty sure you
can configure FreeBSD to run it.  But you're going to have to read the
manual.  FreeBSD doesn't have a list of supported printers.

Which features do you want to use?  I'd be surprised if it couldn't
print plain text.

Greg

--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/

--rnP2AJ7yb1j09OW/--