Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/1866: popclient flushes remote mailbox even with local failure

The following reply was made to PR ports/1866; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To: asami@freebsd.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:27:04 -0400

 I think there is another bug with popclient and handling largish
 (well, more than 10 or so messages) mailboxes. It came back with `bad
 file descriptor' after 7 or so messages in recent testing locally
 (against the qpopper in ports). I haven't had time to get into it with
 gdb and find the problem yet.

 Gary