Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:29:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dev <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage extensions.

We have frontpage '98 extensions up and working
well.

This is my questions, right now, frontpage 98 webs
want to be owned by the same user as the web
server.

Has anyone gotten frontpage to work with suexec so
all the different frontpage webs are owned by
different users? I still want to give the users
cgi rights, and I would like to integrate suexec
first.

Thanks in advance!

Dev Chanchani - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
 Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
        dev@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441