Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:41:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bruce Burden <bruce.burden@compaq.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: breakage

> Sure would be nice if some folks would start testing before
> committing.  I'm starting to wonder how long it'll be before it builds
> again.

	I had two problems building a kernel from 1/16/2000:

   I had to create the directories:

		/usr/share/examples/ses
		/usr/share/doc/bind

   before the "make installworld" would work. The "make buildworld"
   worked fine. The was on top of code downloaded and build 1/1/2000.
   So, if it is breakage, it happened in the last two days.

							Bruce