Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 1997 13:39:49 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@connect.com.au>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: canonical issue wrt DMA & wd/wdc

  # The flags fields are used to enable the multi-sector I/O and
  # the 32BIT I/O modes.  The flags may be used in either the controller
  # definition or in the individual disk definitions.  The controller
wot does this mean if not add flags to wd<n> instead of wdc<n>

  # definition is supported for the boot configuration stuff.

-George