Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:19:17 PST
From:      "McKloud Van Damme" <mckloudd@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   screen monitor question

Hi, Where can i post a questions about this:

  I have FreeBSD 3.1, and I installed it finally, but when it
took place to configure XSetup (X11 graphics), the computer
told me that "It can not change to graphic mode"...

  I have a PII-300 64RAM, 4HD, and a
DRMON17  17" monitor from "Digital Research Technologies Company"
"SiS 6326"

my video card is an AGP ...

So, what's wrong with that monitor?  Do I need to download something to
be able to use X11... ???

thx

                           McKloud