Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 1998 17:30:50 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Descent Progress?

	Well, I just went out & bought the double pack (Descent I & II) based
on the reports here. What's the current status, does anyone have it working
yet?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California