Date:      Thu, 04 May 1995 05:23:59 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        ache@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Another problem with I18N support in sysinstall.

If you go with the default font, you get nice looking dialogs and
lousy looking umlauts, accents and such.  If you go with an ISO8859-1
font, you get nice umlauts and accents but the line drawing characters
have gone to hell and the dialogs look terrible.

I really need an answer on this quickly.  Andrey?  Help!

						Jordan

P.S. I suddently occurs to me that I've been calling Andrey "Andrew"
for about 2 years now!  Boy, talk about lack of awareness of
non-english names!  My face is red! :-)