Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 09:18:41 -0500
From:      "Seals, Ray" <RSeals@magellanhealth.com>
To:        "'Eric J. Schwertfeger'" <ejs@bfd.com>
Cc:        "'Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Printing Question

Apsfilters work fine for a remote printer.  If anyone is interested, the
only change that I have made to my printcap entries was this.  I changed the
:lp=/dev/lpt0: to :rm=lj4: which has a corresponding entry in my host file.
This is the printcap file that Apsfilter created.

Thanks for the info.

Ray