Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:39:12 +0000
From:      Rick van der Zwet <rick@wzoeterwoude.net>
To:        Casimir Loeber <casimir@base-10.com>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x28CD8738 - Compiling editors/openoffice.org-2.0 failed - compiling with patch level 7 succesfull

Casimir Loeber wrote:

> It seems that you are having the same problem that myself and a few
> others have. If you check out the archives from the past few days you
> will see similar problems. It has not been verified yet but it seems
> the problem stems from having jdk14 patch level 8 installed. You might
> want to try building jdk14 with patch level 7 instead. I have not had
> the time to try this, so no guarantees. Another stop-gap solution that
> was presented to me was to download and install the OOo-2 package as
> apposed to the port.
>
> Hope this helped,
>
> Cas
>
> p.s. can anyone report the status on building with jdk14 patch level 7?

Will do perfect, got it running now.

Changelog at patch-set lvl 8 give a notice like

2005-12-08 Thursday 05:48  glewis

        * j2se/src/share/native/java/util/zip/zlib-1.1.3/zconf.h:

        MF1.5:

        . "Privatise" the symbols in libzip.so to avoid conflicting with
those
          in the systems libz.so.  This conflict broke applications such as
          Eclipse which is linked with libz.so (via gtk+ I believe).

          This is a slightly modified version of the submitter's patch.

        Submitted by:   "Arno J. Klaassen" <arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr>

Guess this will have something to do with the compile problem, but I
really dunno how to fix it.

Cheerz,
Rick